Submit event information to:
Requirements for posting
Consistent with Al-Anon’s principle of anonymity, flyers that contain last names will not be posted. If an email address reveals an individual’s last name, it will be sent back to the submitter for revision. Phone numbers will not be posted, but they may be available if requested via email to the Website Coordinator.
All Flyers must meet the area Flyer Guidelines, be reviewed and approved by the area committee in order to be published on this website.
Thank you for your cooperation!
· Area event: Jan 22 – 6:30 pm. Executive Board Meeting via Zoom
· Jan 11 – Early bird registration deadline for Al-Anon International in Albuquerque. Click here for complete details: https://mail.google.
· Area event: Feb 5th – 6:30 pm. AWSC via Zoom
· Area event: March 11th – Spring Assembly in Billings. Hybrid
· Area event: March 11th – Speaker Meeting and Dinner directly after Area Assembly in Billings. Please see flyer below.
· Regional Delegates event: March 24-26 NWRD meeting in Washington state
· WSO event: April 20-24. WSC in Virginia Beach. Our Delegate/62 Pam will attend
· A.A. event: May 19-21- A.A. Spring Roundup with Al-Anon participation – Missoula
· Area event: June 3rd Virtual Assembly. WSO guest speaker on Sponsorship, workshops…etc. 2nd-year trial.
Find this in Groups.io MAIN >files >Assembly Information >Assembly 2023 >June Assembly. The mp4 Zoom recording is listed here.
(Pam C) – Find in Groups.io MAIN >files >Assembly Information >Assembly 2023 >June Assembly. The report is listed here.
(members attending used this worksheet for Heather’s presentation)
· WSO event: June 29-July 2 – Al-Anon International Convention in Albuquerque.
Sept 16, 17, 18 -hybrid
World Service Office
Montana AWSC meets twice a year between Assemblies, via a conference call. When details are announced for a conference call, you can find them here.
All members of Al-Anon are welcome to join and give input to the discussion, but only members of the current AWSC (Area officers, Coordinators, and Delegates) have a vote.
This is a long-distance call so it is recommended that people participate in small groups or utilize a cellular phone to join the call.
Please remember to mute your phone unless you are sharing information via the conference call.
To get on the conference call, do the following:
Dial in Number: 641-715-3580
Follow prompts to put in the Access Code: 156009
THERE ARE NO LOCAL TEAM EVENTS SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME
For TEAM events in other areas, click HERE
Events in Surrounding Areas